Are you in need of assistance because of the COVID-19 crisis? Please fill out this Google Form or reach out to us by phone (289-768-1108) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Organizers will be in touch within 24 hours to match requests for help with offers of help.
- Shop for you and deliver items
- Collect donations and deliver items for free
- Offer emotional support by phone
Things we can deliver:
- things to keep you healthy and safe (soap, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes)
- medical prescriptions
- food from the grocery store
- food you normally get from the food bank
- essential items that may be out of stock at your local store (toilet paper, diapers, baby formula, baby food, etc.)
We have limited resources and want to prioritize people with the greatest need living in the Downtown-East Hamilton area: the elderly, people living with compromised immune systems, people with disabilities, and low-income people struggling to get the food/household essentials they need.
Please note: We’ll do our best to find these necessities by driving around to local stores or ordering online, but cannot guarantee delivery in the event items are out of stock.
We will take health and safety precautions when making deliveries, following our safety protocol, calling you beforehand so you know when to expect us, and leaving things outside your door.